"They are being identified", the regional Health Ministry said in a statement, adding that more than 100 people, including guests and employees, had been evacuated from the 22-storey hotel.
There were three Turks and an Israeli among the wounded, Batumi University Hospital spokesperson said. According to officials, no participants of the contest, who were staying at the hotel, were injured in the blaze.
Leogrand Hotel is now hosting this year's Miss Georgia contest, but organizers said none of the contestants were injured in fire.
Eleven people died and 21 injured during yesterday's fire in Batumi.More news: Trump offers support for Moore in Alabama Senate race despite misconduct allegations
More news: 360-degree look at reaction to Keystone XL pipeline approval
More news: Bob Menendez trial: Judge declares mistrial after deadlock
Georgian Interior Ministry announced that the victims were 10 Georgian nationals and an Iranian man.
A picture taken on November 24, 2017 shows a general view of the Leogrand hotel in Georgia's Black Sea resort city of Batumi.
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım sent a letter of condolence to Georgian Prime Minister Kvirikashvili.
Survivors told Doğan News Agency (DHA) that the fire erupted in the hotel's boiler room after an explosion, and quickly spread to upper floors.