Wayne's daughter reassured us just yesterday that her father was doing well. "Thanks for the concern you guys are awesome", Carter wrote on social media.
The seizures that resulted in the hospital stay Sunday were reportedly caused by Wayne's nonstop schedule, during which the rapper had recently gotten "no sleep".
They wrote on Instagram: "Due to unforeseen circumstances Lil Wayne will be canceling his previously scheduled performance tonight at Drai's Nightclub located at the Cromwell Hotel".
According to TMZ.com, Wayne suffered at least one seizure and suffered another in the hospital. Our priority is the health and well-being of our artistes. In lieu of his absence T.I. will be performing in his place alongside DJ Franzen for another installment of Sundrais.More news: Alabama-South Korean Trade Endangered
More news: Emmanuel Macron Calls For Solidarity as He Vows to Lead EU Rebuild
More news: Terror funding case: NIA raids houses of two separatists in Kashmir
It's believed that the likes of Nicki Minaj and Drake have already been in contact with Lil Wayne's team, having been assured that the rapper is doing better, assuring them that he'll be fine as he continues to recover from the multiple seizures.
One seizure in 2013 was almost fatal, landing him in the Intensive Care Unit in Los Angeles.
That same year he told Jimmy Kimmel that his near-fatal seizure "was serious because I was upstairs and my homies were downstairs, and they didn't even know that I was up there seizing".
"Oh really? Damn", Bieber said when told about Lil Wayne's situation.